Monday, February 27, 2012

Best weekend of my life

I will begin this post by finally showing you the cupcake order i did a few weeks back with the new rose technique i learned. she wanted purple and her name started with an M, obviously. So here they are!!
heres the rose! start from the inside instead of the outside when icing the cupcake!


Okay now onto one of the best nights of my life...Friday!!

First of all, my cowboy boots say Andy on the bottom just like Woody on ToyStory which i think rocks.


Next My Aunt Faye, Aunt Sabin, Mom, and Nanny came to have lunch with me!!

Here's me in front of the awesome old movie theater, mom insisted i be in it.


here's where we ate, downtown.


and here's my awesome mom! hi mom!


isn't this floor just amazing?its super old and in an antique store downtown.
Here's the group!!!
Next on the agenda comes the part i've been waiting on for about a year now.
JASON ALDEAN AND LUKE BRYAN


we got all country girled up for it!!


seriously it was amazing, i stood up the whole time. This was jason and luke playing we rode in trucks, one of my favs.


heres me and sammy. she was my plus one and i'm now her absolute favorite best friend because of it.


kappa mcbadasses..sorry had to.


i figured id get more use out of koozies than a tshirt, if you dont know i have a pretty bad koozie obsession so these are what left the concert with me. Lukes is on the left and Jasons on the right.



these are lyrics to We Rode in Trucks which the boys sang together on the stage Friday. wanna see?

That was one of my favorites.

My two roommates and i are trying to win a scavenger hunt downstairs in the office that ends maarch 19th so look forward to seeing those pics next =)

x0PrincessLacey



No comments:

Post a Comment