Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Best Week of my Life.

Well this week has finally arrived, the moving week. The day where i can finally breathe again and not have to deal with any drama from sorority girls or 38 year old monsters!!! This fabulous day was yesterday and today i can breathe like i haven't been able too since about October. The Barkers moved out on Sunday and the maintenance guys worked on our room Monday meaning Monday night was the green light to go. After a few painful trips back downstairs to my old room to get all of my stuff...i have alot of stuff...we finally got it all up and spent all laast night working on everything. The kitchen and the living room look absolutely amazing.




This is our living room. Complete with actual curtains and decorations on the walls, who knew it could be done? And of course a Wii. Come on over and play just dance anytime you want!

This is the main wall in the kitchen which i am in love with. Mom gave me the clock for christmas and i got the printable from pinterest. They werent supposed to be faded like that but after i saw it that way i liked it even better. Thats what happens when your printer runs out of ink!!

And this is the coolest idea we've come up with yet!! Accent lighting using christmas lights above the cabinets!! Could i be anymore in love???
i have fallen in love with these wall decals!!
These are Apothecary jars i made. just a simple glass and candle stick from the dollar store hot glued together!!

This is how most of my walls look, full. i just adore decoration.

And this is the awesome wall decal above my shower. Get naked, cause that's what you do in a shower.

this is part of my room. my bed usually doesn't look this dull, my princess canopy will be going back up soon!! just a few posters, my favorite being my Sex and the City one of course and a few canvas'. i made two of them, the one in the middle my lovely friend Samela made me for christmas.
This whole side of the room is definately my favorite. Between my creative corner, my light up Lacey light, and my Paris eiffel tower i'm in heaven. i worked at bath and body works over the holidays and my lucky little name got drawn to win this amazing eiffel tower that i had been drooling over for months. It's pretty much the reason i wanted a job there, i never imagined i'd actually come away with it!

This is my creative corner and i'm so proud of it. This wall has art work from me, my cousin Katelyn, my cousin Neeley, and my boyfriend Alex Deleon. Also notice the velour chandeiller. I snagged that awesome thing at hobby lobby on sale for like $5!!
Now this is my Lacey light thats been hiding at my room back home. it is absolutely the best gift i've ever recieved. Dan Dan made this for me two years ago for Valentines day because i made a comment about the TGI Fridays one they had about their kitchen. He said every princess deserved to have her name in lights.

and it sure is in lights =) So there's my new room!! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We are all three finally happy and able to brethe again! Thank God!
I'll leave you guys with this that was sitting right beside the peeps in the dollar store today...what a sad excuse for an easter marshmallow treat.

Also, my cousin Jessica and I have fun conversations.

x0Princess Lacey





No comments:

Post a Comment