Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oooops.

I apologize fully for my lack of blogging. This whole week ive been pretty busy with school, friends, and Valentines day!!! I guess i should start from the start...those cupcakes i promised? ill put them up as soon as i can!! Packing packing packing, look little Sam fits in my luggage!
Now this is what i'm working on, stretching for my tryouts to have such a beautiful kick like this for the kick line! Which by the way, i got an email saying i got in the workshop i wanted for the try outs and my check went through meaning im officially trying out =)

Next on the Agenda, skipping a few days in between, is Valentines day =) 
These are the cupcakes i made Danny for Valentines day, He got some Valentines day roses! This is a new technique for the icing where you start in the middle and go out with one of my tips and they come out awesome looking like roses.

This was my big Valentines day gift. I have been drooling over these amazing satin Victorias secret pajamas for about a month now. Dan Dan took me to the mall and said they were mine! I basically haven't taken them off since...

On Valentiens day, we went to see the movie that i had been waiting very patiently to see. And i have fallen in love with it. I just loved the movie. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. It only made it better that the gorgeous Channing Tatum and beautiful Rachel McAdams are two of my favorite actors.

Yesterday was one of those days where Allie and Sam worked all day and i needed a place to go. The one place that always welcomes me with open arms is my library. After reading my Aunt Laurie's blog (peppysis.blogspot.com) and seeing her new book recommendations i tried some of them out for myself. This one is called "How to Walk in High Heels" because obviously i need to learn to walk in them, look that shoes i'm wearing right now.  
Actually i wore high heels on Valentines day i almost forgot!! Wanna See them??
Theyre so amazing, and guess how much i paid for them?? $15!! what a find! Theyre presh on me and make my legs look like a foot longer!

Back to the library books, these are called "Life's too short to fold fitted sheets" "Crafty Superstar" and "Count the ways; the greatest love stories of our times"

and lastly these are "Button it up" "Chicken and Egg" and "Better each day"
i'm still working on reading them!

Lastly, i made dinner last night!! Like alot of nights i played the mom and made homeade Cherry Limeade,

And fajitas, rice, and black beans!!

It was so good!! 
Now to finish this post, i will say to please pray for me allie and sam. First of all The barkers were supposed to move out today and so far its not looking very good meaning who knows when we will get to move...So please pray that they move out so we don't go crazy. Also poor ole Sam has the flu. Please pray that she gets better and that me and Allie don't catch it!!
xoxo Princess Lacey




No comments:

Post a Comment