Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring Goal

This is definately an exciting day for me. Today i got alot of things done for Deana's cupcake she needs made,  (pictures to follow tomorrow) I also managed to get a few things for myself as i somehow always do.. one of those things was a magazine, Glamour to be exact, also Sam's favorite, to add to our beautiful magazine stack. Living with two girls, we have alot of magazines, from Seventeen to Vogue to Glamour to my personal favorite, Cosmopolitan. But what's a few pretty magazines without a beautiful way to display them?
Enough of the small talk of the day. Now onto the exciting news!! Today i managed to get down to the office to print off my TENNESSEE TITANS CHEERLEADING TRYOUT FORMS!! I printed them both out on pink paper hoping to go the small extra mile to not impress the judges but to show them what Princess Lacey is all about. I even wrote in a pink pen!! Tryouts are on April 21st but in order to get a spot in the pre-audition work shop the week before i decided the time to mail it in was now!! This weekend when i go home from school, my amazing Aunt Laurie is going to let me borrow or attempt to borrow her tryout uniforms from the past!! Oh yeah, check her out here, peppysis.blogspot.com  Please pray that these uniforms fit, i'm hoping i can squeeze in them!! Ill post pictures of them when i see them again this weekend.
 Tomorrow is a big day, Sam is helping me pack alot of my things up to move soon so wish me luck!! Until then see ya!! xoxo Princess Lacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment