Monday, December 8, 2014

Guess Who's Back?

Slim Shady obviously.... Just kidding it's me!
I once again failed as a blogger and am determined to get back on my feet. Not for any reason in particular, but it is on my New Year's Resolution list! So let's get this show on the road!
It has been a solid year since I posted on my blog and it's been a whirlwind to say the least. I would catch you all up but why not just look forward to the bright bright future??
The last post I posted was about my favorite Thanksgiving winter tradition my family does, our annual gingerbread houses! I figured that might be the best way to fill ya'll in is to just pick up where I left off. So without further adieu, here is my gingerbread house 2014 edition!

Nashville Predators

I used multiple candies, icing, and food coloring. The bottom with the circles and lines on it are the lines on the hockey rink. The stand up upside down ice cream cone is Bridgestone Arena. The four gingerbread men are Pekka Rinne in the twizzlers and air heads hockey goal, Mike Fisher giving an opposing team member a black eye, and James Neal headed to the goal with the puck ready to score. You see I've found out last year that it is much more fun to make a gingerbread house while having someones interests in mind, because nothing is better than seeing their face light up when you give it to them! So this year someoneeeeeeee had a little subconscious way of helping me decide. Little did he know it would be centered around what he loves. And I'm SO happy with the way it turned out!

Waddup Patrick.

Also, what's Thanksgiving without sneaking a water bottle of homed Sangria into the bowling alley?

Until next time my loves!

xoxo Princess Lacey


No comments:

Post a Comment