Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas 2013 Wishes!

With Christmas quickly approaching, I suppose you all need to know what to get me ;)
Below is a list of a few things I hope to get for Christmas this year!



Chevron Crockpot: As I explained in my last post, I am OBSESSED with my boyfriends Crockpot. So much that I just have got have one for myself. And why not throw a little personality in there with it??

101 Things To Do With A Crockpot: My mom has this cookbook and she's made a few things in it, two of which are my favorite recipes she makes so I need one to go along with my Crockpot so I can find a few more new favorites!

Kate Spade Coffee Mug: I've been drinking coffee alot lately and Kate Spade makes it even cuter to drink!

Black Boots: This is the specific pair I asked for, though any will do! I have a perfect pair of brown boots I seem to wear everyday. A black pair would give me the perfect new option!

Kate Spade Phone Cases: I have a Tory Burch phone case and I just love it! Kate Spade's are alot like Tory Burch's phone cases. I need to add one to my collection.

Those are just a few cutesy things I asked for. I honestly cannot believe that I am at the age where I actually WANT a Crockpot and recipe book for Christmas... I guess that means I really am getting old.

Every year, my favorite gift and for some reason the most exciting gift is the calendar our grandparents get us. It's also the last gift we receive on Christmas. Last year, the favorite grandchild (me) just so happened to get me a LILLY PULITZER calendar and I have just absolutely fallen in love with it. I really REALLY hope to get it again! For anyone else that wants it, it cannot be found on Lilly's website, but Lifeguardpress.com carries it!!

Isn't it beautiful?? Plus the front is my new favorite print Lulu! Plus this year, each month contains a cardboard punch out card that slowly throughout the year spells "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" How cute!

What are you asking for for Christmas??

xoxo Princess Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment