Friday, November 9, 2012

Kardashian Red

Ever since i tried out for the Titans cheerleading squad back in May, I have been getting my nails done. For 20 years i bit my nails down to the smallest most painful nub. I tried to stop a few times but just kept going back to my awful nervous habit, until i discovered acrylics!

Bein the poor college student that i am, sometimes I cannot afford to get my nails done every two weeks on the dot, so this week i decided to file them down a bit and repaint them myself.

Anyone that knows me knows that I am not exactly the "classic red" nail color type girl, but i decided to give it a trial run anyways. Incorporating my love of the Kardashians, Kourtney being my favorite, i figured why not try Kardashian Kollection color by the name of

                         KOURT is RED-Y for a PEDI RED ?

Then i saw the price tag and my bank account just couldn't seem to let me buy a red nail polish that i was still unsure about even if it did in fact have my favorite Kardashian's name on it for $8. So I hunted through the beauty isles at Rite Aid. The color i came up with that the swatch was almost identical is called
                                    Everybody Loves Redmond
Also, I don't wear nail polishes that don't have a good name or even a name at all. So with a clever name like this, i had to have it. Especially since it was only $1.99 And might i say i'm in love!!


On an even better note, I tried a new nail polish remover that BoobsOnBlonde has recommended forever and i will never be buying another again. Its a sponge you just twirl your finger in and the polish is gone!! 


Might i add, it was only $1.39 =)
Also theres my red nails that i'm extremely happy with!

Kourtney Kardash ain't got nothin on me!

Definitely going to do another post like this soon, but for now i'll leave you with my current favorite video. "Can ya'll monogram these??"

Sh*t Southern Women Say.


x0x0 Princess Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment